MENU

Slide

Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF 30 PA +++

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I was recently sent a tube of the newly launched Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF 30 PA +++ for review which is the first Brightening BB Cream. Are you interested already? :D
I think all singaporean girls are obsessed with whitening products! So i think this product would "raise lots of eyebrows" here. 




This BB cream is oil-free [yay for oily skinned girls like me and lots of you out there!] and Paraben preservatives. 

Tried and Tested by Yours Truly, I have tried applying by stippling it on with a Beauty blender.  
-The end results: Bright, Natural, Hydrated skin. 

I've personally tried and realized that for me it does not oxidize and turn into a darker shade like some base makeup do, in fact I have pretty tanned skin but yet it blends in perfectly and doesn't turn dull even 8 hours after application.

The silky, non-greasy texture will not clog pores, and it can be used for makeup base if you feel that the coverage is not enough for yourself, but personally I think the coverage is fantastic and for those annoying red zits that needs a little TLC [Tender Loving Coverage] in this case, use a cream/stick concealer to dab on them for a perfect flawless natural looking base.

The only boo-boo part of this product is probably the smell, which i personally did not feel was very pleasant, but I'm too in love with how good it looks on my face that the smell is easily overlooked. I guess it depends on personal preference too. I was raving to a friend about how awesome this latest product was but the only downfall was the smell and she took a sniff and commented that she kind of liked it and she did not find the smell unpleasant like i did.

----------------------------------

By using the flowers extracts and natural mineral pigments, this BB cream not only covers imperfection, evens and correct your skin tone, but also whitens and provides 8-Hour hydration as it contains active substances such as Mallow, which helps maintains water within the epidermis. Hydration is key!

Nuxe Brightening BB Cream contains SPF 30 PA+++ to provide sun protection, I cannot emphasize more how in Sunny Singapore- sun protection is simply ESSENTIAL. 
While the Nuxe Brightening BB Cream protects your skin from sun damage, it also contains powerful brightening ingredients, it has green tea, Vitamin E to protect the skin all day long from the harmful UV rays while preventing the appearance of dark spots.

To achieve Bright and translucent skin, Brightening BB Cream SPF 30 PA+++ contains White Crocus and Daisy Flowers, which has powerful effects in de-pigmenting and brightening. 

But so far, I'm loving this new product and it's definitely be one of my must-haves!


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quicκ quеstion in ωhich I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've hаd a harԁ timе
сlearing my thoughts in getting my ideaѕ out.
ӏ tгulу do take pleasuге in writing
hоωever it just ѕeemѕ like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to bе waѕted ѕimрly just trying tο figuгe out how
tο begin. Any ideas οr tips? Kudos!



My web site: www.startaid.com

Anonymous said...

hi Fidelis, do you know how much does this product retail? I am interested to try this out :)

Angel
http://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com/